Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-27 Origin: Site
First, identify the appearance of "broken" beads. If the particles are smooth rather than sharp edges and corners like broken glass, it is actually naturally worn beads. These beads may be ground into various shapes, such as disc, oval, or smaller ball. This condition can be called wear, but the degree of wear is different.
From the perspective of force, if the liquid viscosity is very low when the dispersion disk transmits energy to the beads, for example, when the sand mill is cleaned with solvent or water, the thrust of the material is not large enough, and the beads may contact the dispersion disk and break. This is an important reason why we propose to shorten the cleaning time as far as possible. If the machine is cleaned with low viscosity liquid, the beads will also wear other beads or contact parts of the sanding mill. In order to obtain the longest service life of grinding beads and sand mills, it is best to use resin for cleaning and maintain sufficient material viscosity in the production process.
Many people encounter broken beads after pouring old beads into new ones. The following analyzes this problem and discusses the solution.
1. The internal contact parts of the grinder are not installed correctly: the dispersion plate is loose or there are sharp corners at the edge of the dispersion plate, there are foreign matters inside the grinder, the valve is loose, etc. these conditions may cause the grinding beads to be broken.
2. The contact parts of the sand mill are worn or not installed correctly: the dynamic separator or screen may be worn, and the screen may be broken or installed reversely. If the grinding medium enters the feed pump through the separator, the beads will be crushed before the pump is blocked or shut down.
3. Back pressure: when the feed pump is turned off, the residual pressure in the grinder will press the beads into the pump, so that when the pump is started again, it will crush these beads. Check valves are not necessarily reliable and sometimes allow beads to pass before the valve is closed.
4. Backlog of grinding beads: this will happen if the grinding beads accumulate at the bottom of the grinder or the grinding beads are concentrated at the outlet of the horizontal grinder due to the too fast speed of the working pump. The solution is to loosen the accumulated grinding beads in the inching mode of on-off on-off when starting the grinder.
5. Wear of dispersion plate: this situation may be difficult to determine. The edge of the worn dispersion disk is very uneven, and the edge of the dispersion disk is the place where the linear speed of the dispersion disk is the largest, and strong eddy current may be formed.
In addition, for the vertical grinder, the grinding beads are concentrated near the edge of the lower loose plate due to their own weight. Taken together, all these factors may cause the grinding beads to break. The excessive wear of the dispersion plate is largely caused by the slow speed of the feed pump and the excessive density of grinding beads. This problem can be solved by replacing severely worn parts and loading the same batch of grinding beads.
6. Mix the grinding beads produced by different manufacturers. In terms of density, the products of different manufacturers may be different. This will aggravate the mutual wear between the beads. The solution is never to mix grinding beads from different manufacturers. If you suspect that they have been mixed, you can only pour them all out.
7. The used old beads are added to the grinder by accident.
8. Garbage or some small worn beads: garbage or some small worn beads are often attached to the screen, shaft, support, or other corners of the machine. When new grinding beads are added, these small things may loose from the attachment position and mix into the newly added beads. This will cause the illusion that the new beads will be broken immediately, but in fact, what you see is some natural worn beads in the past. If the problem is not too big, these small things can be discharged naturally after a certain time. Otherwise, you must completely pour out the old beads and replace them with new grinding beads.